The Top Reasons to Consider United Royale Holdings Corp.
U.S. OTC: (URYL)
Pay very close attention to United Royale Holdings Corp. U.S. OTC: (URLY).
While politics, health scares, and climate emergencies garner most of the attention on the news, there’s a decentralized revolution happening right under your nose.
United Royale, with its LOI to acquire TrueNorth Quantum Inc.,(1) has snuck into the fray. This could quietly be the most game-changing business move to happen this summer.
United Royale didn’t sign an agreement with just anyone.
TrueNorth Quantum Inc. is the creator of the Northern Shield cloud platform. This platform builds institutional-grade decentralized applications for FinTech, MedTech, AgTech, and HealthTech. It is also an innovative, scalable, institutional-grade cloud platform.
Beyond that, the Northern Shield Platform-as-a-Service offers advanced data security protocols and workflow management built on a flexible microservices ecosystem.(1) Under the complete acquisition, which is expected to occur shortly, TrueNorth will become a fully functional subsidiary of United Royale.
If that doesn’t excite you, consider how potentially lucrative this potential acquisition could be for United Royale – thanks to its deals with TrueNorth Quantum
In fact, consider this:
- Fintech: Expected to reach a global market value of approximately $324 billion by 2026 at a 23.41% CAGR.(2)
- MedTech: The global MedTech market, or medical device market more specifically, is expected to grow from $471 Billion in 2020 to reach $623 Billion by 2026, at a 5% CAGR.(3)
- AgTech: The global AgTech market was valued at $17,442.7 million in 2019. It’s projected to skyrocket to $41,172.5 million by 2027 at a 12.1% CAGR.(4)
- HealthTech: In 2019, the global digital health market was worth an estimated $175 billion. Projections show this market could boom to roughly $660 billion by 2025 at an expected CAGR of almost 25%.(5)
- Platform-as-a-Service: The global Platform-as-a-Service market is expected to more than triple between 2020 to 2026. It was estimated to be a $56.2 billion market in 2020. By 2026, at a CAGR of roughly 19.6%, it’s forecast to reach $164.3 billion.(6)
- Blockchain-as-a-Service: Out of all of the industries that TrueNorth could greatly impact, this one could have the most potential. The Blockchain-as-a-Service market was an industry worth just about $623.0 Million in 2018. It’s expected to grow to an astounding $15,455.0 Million by 2023, at an unprecedented CAGR of about 90.1%.(7)
In short, the potential acquisition by United Royale Holdings Corp. U.S. OTC: (URLY) could be a significant game-changer?
Woah, What? The DApps(decentralized apps) Market Could be Worth an Insane $368.25 Billion by 2025
Even more exciting, the DApps market could be worth about $368.25 billion by 2027 from $10.52 billion in 2019, according to Emergen Research. That could be substantial for $106.5 million, United Royale Holdings Corp. (OTC:URLY).(10)
In addition, with the latest medical outbreak, “individuals residing at home like never before, more online gaming will undoubtedly happen worldwide at a large scale. It will cause the escalation of in-game digital currency use and connected blockchain technology with DApps,” added Emergen Research.(10)
Plus, according to DevTeam.space:(11)
- Removing transaction fees;
- Users can retain control of their data;
- Since there is no central place to hack, they reduce massive data breaches;
- Can accept cryptocurrency as payment;
- Can generate income for users;
- No central authority or monopoly;
- Readily scalable.”
In addition, they added:
More On United Royale Holdings Corp.’s U.S. OTC: (URLY) Newest Potential Subsidiary: TrueNorth Quantum Inc.?
As we mentioned before, TrueNorth Quantum Inc. is a company at the forefront of several rapidly growing and disruptive industries, and Northern Shield is its flagship product. With Northern Shield, TrueNorth aims to power the Decentralized Economy by enabling industry innovators to build and launch scalable, secure decentralized applications 5x faster.(8)
Blockchain Barriers to Entry are Holding Back Innovation
In a quickly evolving market, speed to market is critical. Still, many developers are forced to implement a lightweight MVP that isn’t built to navigate the complex technological challenges of building in the decentralized economy. This includes the following pain points:
Fortunately for customers, the Northern Shield platform handles the complex problems of developing decentralized apps.(8)
- Flexible microservices architecture accelerates launch.
- An institutional-grade platform that manages technical complexity and unified security, which protects data across the value chain.
- Innovation partnership model drives customer success.
With the following offerings, TrueNorth is providing solutions designed and built for industry trailblazers:(9)
- Integrates with established technology and decentralized systems
- Removes friction from business model
- Global privacy and security protocols
2) Secured & Insured
- Future-proof security
- Unified security protections that travel with the data
- The insured platform protects app developer
3) Flexible Architecture
- Distributed microservices enable agile deployment
- Reduces risk and complexity of building a decentralized application
4) Service Offerings
- Multi-level Custody Services
- Exchange platform service
Not to mention, this platform is built on Secured Microservices Architecture. Why is this so game-changing?(9)
- Rapid build and deployment
- Reduce time to market
- Streamline and manage technical complexity
- Focus on end-user benefits
- Launch an MVP built to scale
TrueNorth is Also Unlocking the Potential of Decentralized Technology
TrueNorth is dedicated to building the decentralized economy beyond financial applications. That’s why it’s focused on revolutionizing the following key industries where the convergence of custody, transaction security, and big data have the potential to unlock new business growth:(8)
Within these industries and more, TrueNorth believes that enabling innovation begins with a partnership. TrueNorth’s partner acceleration enables industry disruptors to succeed, no matter where they are in their business journey.
TrueNorth’s Platform-as-a-Service Model Could Be Groundbreaking Too
TrueNorth is also building a foundation for customer success by combining its business model with a recurring revenue model as a Platform-as-a-Service firm. This scalable, secure infrastructure enables rapid development and provides a future-proof technology foundation.
The Top Reasons to Consider United Royale Holdings Corp.
USA OTC: (URYL)
Source 1: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/united-royale-group-holdings-corp-123000885.html
Source 2: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/fintech-market
Source 3: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/07/01/2256420/0/en/Global-Medical-Device-Market-Size-Share-Increases-at-5-CAGR-Will-Reach-USD-623-Billion-By-2026-Facts-Factors.html#:~:text=%5B225%2B%20Pages%20Research%20Report%5D,forecast%20period%20of%202021%2D2026.
Source 4: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/16/2211431/28124/en/Global-Agritech-Market-Report-2021-Market-was-Valued-at-17-442-7-Million-in-2019-and-is-Projected-to-Reach-41-172-5-Million-by-2027.html
Source 5: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1092869/global-digital-health-market-size-forecast/#:~:text=In%202019%2C%20the%20global%20digital,660%20billion%20dollars%20by%202025.
Source 6: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/21/2213972/28124/en/Global-Platform-as-a-Service-Market-2020-to-2026-Rapid-Development-of-Mobile-App-Ecosystems-Present-Opportunities.html
Source 7: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/16/2211431/28124/en/Global-Agritech-Market-Report-2021-Market-was-Valued-at-17-442-7-Million-in-2019-and-is-Projected-to-Reach-41-172-5-Million-by-2027.html
Source 8: Client Provided Material (TrueNorth 2 sheet pdf)
Source 9: https://truenorthquantum.com/solutions/
Source 10: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dapps-market
Source 11: https://www.devteam.space/blog/the-future-of-dapps/